Please see details below.
REMOTE POSITION WITHIN U.S.
This position offers you the opportunity to work from your home office, anywhere within the United States providing you the freedom and flexibility for a wonderful work/life balance that will work best for you!
In this position you will be providing excellent and high-quality design pieces for all facets of marketing and advertising as a seasoned graphic designer. You will be required to work with a development team and project managers for keeping the projects on time and under budget, prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
- Excellent and professional phone skills
- Access to a phone line for local and long distance calls
- A laptop to share the proposals with potential clients
- Internet / wi-fi connection
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high-quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Attend zoom calls weekly-monthly-or as needed, frequency will be decided upon
- Eagerly committed to self-education and staying on top of industry knowledge and change
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communications or related field, but not required. We are looking to contract people who have the drive and are willing to take initiative, and are here to assist you in becoming extremely successful. If you do not have the experience, but have the drive and skillsets needed to be successful, then we will train you with everything you need via zoom meetings.
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects is required to show for this contract position
- Excellent eye for detail
- Efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and working with tight deadlines, are all important
This position is a 1099 independent contractor position with a compensation model where you will be compensated on the sales that you make. We cannot guarantee anyone will earn a specific amount of money as it mainly relies on the effort put forth by the independent contractor, however, we can tell you that working full-time within this opportunity can, easily, lead to yearly earning in excess of $100,000 or more. In some cases people will make well beyond that and in other cases others will make less as they may choose to work less hours.
Please do not apply if you are not comfortable with being a 1099 independent contractor who is paid as a result of the amount of projects you complete. If you’re still interested, please send your resume along with explaining what is your strongest and weakest qualities (in relation to this position) are, to: email@example.com.