Marketing Sales Account Executive
Please see details below.
REMOTE POSITION WITHIN U.S.
This position offers you the opportunity to work from your home office, anywhere within the United States providing you the freedom and flexibility for a wonderful work/life balance that will work best for you!
In this position you will be producing new business for Stearns Marketing, LLC by building up relationships for businesses and agencies to provide marketing solutions. Prospecting and networking are important skillsets for this position, along with having a great working knowledge of marketing, with digital marketing being a key part of your marketing knowledge. You will be calling on small to medium sized businesses in the area around you. You will learn what the potential clients goals are and learn what they need help with most specifically.
You will work through the sales process, by making contact with the potential client, then scheduling a meeting with them, and attending the meeting to learn more about the potential client and their business. After each of these steps, you will contact our main office to provide information and updates.
The information learned will be sent to our expert team at our main office in Michigan who will work with you to develop a proposal for the potential client. All proposals are developed by experts and backed by data on why the marketing solutions that we provide to the potential client will work. The proposals that we create at the main office lists out what we will provide in complete detail to the potential client. All legwork and research will be done here at the main office and then provided to you. As your experience grows in the role, you will begin building the strategies for the potential clients with our oversight and support for any questions you may have.
- Excellent and professional phone skills
- Access to a phone line for local and long distance calls
- A laptop to share the proposals with potential clients
- Internet / wi-fi connection
- Must be able to make cald calls to introduce our marketing services to the potential clients
- Willing to develop a pipeline of $1-$3 million in potential clients, efficiently & effectively
- Willing to make 20-30 or more calls per day
- Must be okay with hearing “No” during your calls from the potential clients
- Must have reliable transportation to meet with potential clients at their business location
- Attend zoom calls for training and/or meeting updates, weekly-monthly-or as needed, frequency will be decided upon
- Experience with marketing and advertising including digital marketing is a plus
- Eagerly committed to self-education and staying on top of industry knowledge and changes
- 100% open and honest with our agency and potential clients
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business or related field, but not required. We are looking to contract people who have the drive and are willing to take initiative, and are here to assist you in becoming extremely successful. If you do not have the experience, but have the drive and skillsets needed to be successful, then we will train you with everything you need via zoom meetings.
This position is a 1099 independent contractor position with a compensation model where you will be compensated on the sales that you make. We cannot guarantee anyone will earn a specific amount of money as it mainly relies on the effort put forth by the independent contractor, however, we can tell you that working full-time within this opportunity can, easily, lead to yearly earning in excess of $100,000 or more. In some cases people will make well beyond that and in other cases others will make less as they may choose to work less hours.
Please do not apply if you are not comfortable with being a 1099 independent contractor who is paid as a result of your direct sales. If you’re still interested, please send your resume along with explaining what is your strongest and weakest qualities (in relation to this position) are, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.