Please see details below.
LOCAL POSITION ONLY | CONTRACT
This is a part-time contract position with varied hours each week based on the current projects and new projects coming in. Please only serious candidates to apply.
Stearns Marketing is looking to add a contract position as an Office Assistant. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter who is capable of working cross-functionally on various office related projects. You will need to display versatility in order to handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Driven to work hard and take initiative
- Strong work ethic and detail-oriented
- Will perform filing, scheduling meetings, making phone calls, answering the phone, sending emails, assist other team members with tasks
- Able to learn our web-based software programs used in our business
- Professional and positive customer service for answering the phone and sending emails
- Interacting with clients via email and phone calls
- Open to learning new things
- Ability to use the social media platforms
- This is a fast paced environment and this role requires someone who can work efficiently and effectively to meet project budgets and timelines as well as handling multiple projects and tasks effectively, and can be adaptable.
- Associate’s degree in Business or equivalent – or 2 year’s experience in an office setting
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
Please send your resume along with explaining what is your strongest and weakest qualities (in relation to this position) are, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.