Website Build Specialist
Please see details below.
REMOTE POSITION WITHIN U.S.
This position offers you the opportunity to work from your home office, anywhere within the United States providing you the freedom and flexibility for a wonderful work/life balance that will work best for you!
In this position you will build websites for our clients using top of the line website building platform that you don’t have to know extensive coding for, but will be a plus if you know coding in some instances.
You will be provided the design layout for the website for which you will build upon, utilizing the client’s images, content, and logo & branding; creating a custom look and feel unique to each client. Each website includes minimally 5-7 pages, with instances where the website will be larger than this as well. Having superior user interface design skills, the ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts – transforming them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs – is a plus. You will be compensated for each website that you build.
- Excellent and professional phone skills
- Access to a phone line for local and long distance calls
- A laptop to share the proposals with potential clients
- High speed internet / wi-fi connection
- Must have dedicated space in your home/office to perform the work without interruption\
- Coding experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools, a plus
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Attend zoom calls weekly-monthly-or as needed, frequency will be decided upon
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, but not required. We are looking to contract people who have the drive and are willing to take initiative, and are here to assist you in becoming extremely successful. If you do not have the experience, but have the drive and skillsets needed to be successful, then we will train you with everything you need via zoom meetings.
This position is a 1099 independent contractor position with a compensation model where you will be compensated on the sales that you make. We cannot guarantee anyone will earn a specific amount of money as it mainly relies on the effort put forth by the independent contractor, however, we can tell you that working full-time on this opportunity can, easily, lead to yearly earning in excess of $100,000. In some cases people will make well beyond that and in other cases others will make less as they may choose to work less hours.
Please do not apply if you are not comfortable with being a 1099 independent contractor who is paid as a result of the amount of projects you complete. If you’re still interested, please send your resume along with explaining what is your strongest and weakest qualities (in relation to this position) are, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.