Website Sales Account Executive
Please see details below.
REMOTE POSITION WITHIN U.S.
This position offers you the opportunity to work from your home office, anywhere within the United States providing you the freedom and flexibility for a wonderful work/life balance that will work best for you!
In this position you will be producing new business for Stearns Marketing, LLC in the area where you live. You will be calling on small to medium sized businesses in the area around you, who have a website that needs improvement or businesses who don’t have a website presence at all. You will work through the sales process, by making contact with the potential client, then scheduling a meeting with them, and attending the meeting to learn more about the potential client and their business. After each of these steps, you will contact our main office to provide information and updates.
Our main office will create the proper quote and contract that will be provided to you so you can present them to the potential client. You will then meet your goal of getting the contract signed for Stearns Marketing, LLC to complete the website design/build, plus the website hosting, domain services, security, and SSL.
- Excellent and professional phone skills
- Access to a phone line for local and long distance calls
- A laptop to share the proposals with potential clients
- Internet / wi-fi connection
- Must be able to make cald calls to business to discuss website services and complimentary services to websites
- Willing to make 20-30 or more calls per day
- Must be okay with hearing “No” during your calls from the potential clients
- Must have reliable transportation to meet with potential clients at their business location
- Attend zoom calls for training and/or meeting updates, weekly-monthly-or as needed, frequency will be decided upon
- Experience with websites, digital marketing, and search engine optimization is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business or related field, but not required. We are looking to contract people who have the drive and are willing to take initiative, and are here to assist you in becoming extremely successful. If you do not have the experience, but have the drive and skillsets needed to be successful, then we will train you with everything you need via zoom meetings.
This position is a 1099 independent contractor position with a compensation model where you will be compensated on the sales that you make. We cannot guarantee anyone will earn a specific amount of money as it mainly relies on the effort put forth by the independent contractor, however, we can tell you that working full-time on this opportunity can, easily, lead to yearly earning in excess of $100,000. In some cases people will make well beyond that and in other cases others will make less as they may choose to work less hours.
Please do not apply if you are not comfortable with being a 1099 independent contractor who is paid as a result of your direct sales. If you’re still interested, please send your resume along with explaining what is your strongest and weakest qualities (in relation to this position) are, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.